Are you a commercial property specialist? Have you hit a glass ceiling where you are, and are looking for the next stage in your career? Perhaps you have been with your current practice a while and feel it’s time for a change? Look no further.
Terry Jones Solicitors, part of the unique Metamorph Group, will help you achieve your goals with all the technology and commercial support that a top 50, Legal 500 law firm can command.
The best of both worlds, we are big and small in equal measure, and you will have full autonomy to grow, manage and lead your team to success. Our employee benefit trust allows you to become a part owner and benefit directly from the success of your team
Progression is truly a huge part of working with us. Unlike other companies, you can not only progress within your office, but at a national level as well which gives a huge array of possibilities for your career and salary.
Your caseload will be varied, and you will be handling a mix of agricultural, residential development and core commercial real estate matters.
If this sounds like something for you, then let’s have a conversation.
Your role would include
- Lead and motivate a team of fee earners, paralegals and assistants.
- Provide guidance on regulatory, client care and legal issues
- Monitor and managing performance of the team
- Further developing the culture of delivering exceptional customer service to clients
- Monitor and review workflow and caseloads, ensuring they are handled in a timely manner
- Supporting the team with technical legal queries
- Helping grow the business
Here’s what we need:
- You will need to be a qualified solicitor
- You will need a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and other regulatory requirements
- Have proven track record of providing proactive, consistent and efficient client services
- At least five years’ experience of working within a busy commercial property team
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and department targets
- Ability to provide the highest standard of client care
- To have excellent written and verbal communication
- Team management experience
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, good organisational skills and ability to priories workload
We also have some great benefits.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fully flexible remote working environment
- BUPA healthcare
- Company pension
- The Employee Benefit Trust owns 5% of the Metamorph Group, every employee owns shares in this 5%
- Growing and developing environment which is truly different to the legal norm
To start the ball rolling, click on apply, let’s have a conversation, in confidence at a time to suit you.