Metamorph Law is widely regarded as a top 100 National law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. We are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500. Our employee count currently exceeds 600,are based across various offices throughout the country.
Metamorph is revolutionising legal services. By bringing together legal experts from across the country, we’re building a nationwide team with local delivery to champion our colleagues, clients and communities. . We encourage applicants to browse our website to read more about our history and our mission.
An experienced solicitor/lawyer is sought to join our busy Wills, Trusts and Probate team t at our Verisona Law office at Wellesley House, 202 London Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire.
The ideal candidate will become an integral part of the local team and the wider National department lead by Richard Ashton.. The role offers a wide range of opportunity and variety and encompasses preparation of Wills, estate and succession planning and estate administration
As with all Metamorph roles there is scope for career progression and benefits not available from the old partnership model.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be 5 years PQE+
- Be experienced in dealing with: Wills, Probate matters, Inheritance tax issues, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and general elderly client issues.
- Be technically competent with a range of private client experience
- Have excellent client care skills and ability to manage client expectations
- Be willing to assist the development of the department
- Be a member of STEP or SFE (desirable, but this is not essential)
- Passionate about helping clients
- Able to work as part of a friendly team
- A pro-active approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT literate