Browns Solicitors is looking to appoint a private client lawyer to their office based in High Wycombe. As the ideal candidate, you will run a caseload of mixed wills, LPA’s, estate and probate matters. The role is a varied and challenging position.
We offer competitive salaries, private health care, bonuses, and profit sharing. Browns recently became part of Metamorph Group, the market leader in provision of high street advice.
Metamorph Law is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. We are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500. Our employee count currently exceeds 700 who are based across various offices throughout the country.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be 5 year PQE+
- Be experienced in dealing with, probate matters, inheritance tax issues, trusts, and the drafting of trust documents, with supervision where necessary.
- Be technically competent with a wide range of private client experience
- Have excellent client care skills and ability to manage client expectations
- Be business development focused
- Able to work under pressure
- Professional with a pro-active approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- IT literate