We are looking to appoint an L&D Advisor to join our expanding team. You will be an integral team member, and will be involved in the roll out of L&D programmes across the Metamorph Group.
You will be working with L&D team overseeing their delivery of L&D programmes within all areas of the business. This is an integral team which identifies training needs, creates learning solutions and provides valuable upskilling to current employees.
We offer the opportunity to grow your career and as we’re an ABS, you can do that in a commercial environment with the opportunity to be part of our employee benefits trust, so that you can be a part-owner, with us, pretty much straight away. Progression is truly a huge part of working with us. Unlike other companies, you can not only progress within your office, but at a national level as well which gives a huge array of possibilities for your career and salary.
If this sounds like you, then let’s have a conversation.
- Delivering a wide range of training and development programmes to employees across the group
- Ensuring legal training meets requirements and internal standards
- Upskilling legal and non-legal managers
- Carrying out capability assessments across the organisation, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure this has been delivered effectively
- Designing and facilitating new training sessions
- Organising bespoke development programmes
- Using our LMS platform to create flexible and innovative learning programmes
- Designing a range of learning interventions, including technical, behavioural and leadership programmes
- Creating a coaching culture in the organisation
- Monitoring how effectively learning has been transferred to employees
- Driving a culture of continuous professional development (CPD)
- Provide support to the wider HR team where required
- CIPD Level 5 L&D qualification or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of delivering learning and development within a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly in a fast paced, growing organisation.