We are looking to appoint an L & D Administrator to help support our expanding team. You will be an integral team member, and will be involved in administering L & D programmes across the Metamorph Group.
You will be working with L & D team in supporting their delivery of L & D programmes within all areas of the business. This is an integral team which identifies training needs, creates learning solutions and provides valuable upskilling to current employees.
We offer the opportunity to grow your career and as we’re an ABS, you can do that in a commercial environment with the opportunity to be part of our employee benefits trust, so that you can be a part-owner, with us, pretty much straight away. Progression is truly a huge part of working with us. Unlike other companies, you can not only progress within your office, but at a national level as well which gives a huge array of possibilities for your career and salary.
If this sounds like you, then let’s have a conversation
- Providing administrative support to the L & D team
- Administering the Group’s online training platform to ensure that all employees can access their online training and complete required courses.
- Assisting with production of learning and development materials
- Administering training processes
- Monitoring and maintaining training records where required
- Ensure staff attend internal and external learning events to meet legal requirements and wider L&D strategy
- Diary management
- Provide administrative support to the wider HR team where required
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and record-keeping skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly in a fast paced, growing organisation.
- Experience of working in a Learning and Development environment preferable.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines