We are seeking a highly capable HRIS Analyst to enhance the performance of our HR technology. You will be confident while developing and maintaining our HR & other ad hoc payroll systems, ideally PeopleXD experienced (previously CoreHR & Payroll), but not essential. You must also have proven Excel and analytical skills to a very high standard.
In this role, your duties will include optimising the performance of our HR systems, gathering data, and making recommendations based on performance metrics. You will also be required to design new HRIS processes as these become identified. To ensure success, the HRIS Analyst should possess extensive experience in HRIS analysis. Outstanding HRIS Analysts combine their HR knowledge with expertise in HRIS to ensure optimal HR management.
You will be required to:
- Support the HR functional activities required to ensure the maintenance of HRIS systems
- Interrogate data and analyse trends, using the information to Identify issues and opportunities for process, service and system improvement
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of HR and business projects, providing insight from area of expertise
- Participate in project activities whether these are HR or business led
- Assist in the testing, maintenance and integrity of the HR Information Systems (HRIS)
- Partner with Group Heads of disciplines to ensure full functionality and accuracy
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills:
- HR service delivery and customer service skills
- Proven experience of delivering new integrations for HRIS
- Adept at process documentation and improvement
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical capabilities and the ability to manipulate high volumes of data
- A track record of developing systems and processes
- Ability to manage own workload and priorities to agreed timescales
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of HR information systems
- A recognised degree in computer science, information systems, HR management, business administration, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience as an HRIS analyst
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills