This really is a genuine role with a difference. If you are ambitious, looking for autonomy and the ability to grow a team with the support from one of the most exciting legal and professional services firms in the UK, you must consider this opportunity.
We’ll give you carte blanche to set your team up and provide you with the commercial infrastructure you can get from a leading national practice. You’ll get support from our impressive and dedicated marketing team to assist you in generating work and make sure you stay one step ahead of your competitors.
You can grow your practice group with us, benefitting financially with our profit sharing scheme.
You’ll get competitive salaries, bonuses, private healthcare, and onsite parking along with complete flexibility.
The best of both worlds, we are big and small in equal measure, and you will have full autonomy to grow, manage and lead your team to success
Progression is truly a huge part of working with us. Unlike other companies, you can not only progress within your office, but at a national level as well which gives a huge array of possibilities for your career and salary.
Your caseload will be varied, and you will be handling a mix of corporate and commercial matters. If this sounds like something for you, then let’s have a conversation.
Your role would include
- Lead and motivate a team of fee earners, paralegals and assistants.
- Provide guidance on regulatory, client care and legal issues
- Monitor and managing performance of the team
- Further developing the culture of delivering exceptional customer service to clients
- Monitor and review workflow and caseloads, ensuring they are handled in a timely manner
- Supporting the team with technical legal queries
- Helping grow the business
- You will need to be a qualified solicitor
- You will need a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and other regulatory requirements
- Have proven track record of providing proactive, consistent and efficient client services
- At least five years’ experience of working within a busy commercial/corporate team
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and department targets
- Ability to provide the highest standard of client care
- To have excellent written and verbal communication
- Team management experience
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, good organisational skills and ability to priories workload
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fully flexible remote working environment
- BUPA healthcare
- Company pension
- The Employee Benefit Trust owns 5% of the Metamorph Group, every employee owns shares in this 5%
- Growing and developing environment which is truly different to the legal norm