Terry Jones Solicitors is looking to appoint a family paralegal/legal assistant to be based within their Telford office, working for Sarah Reynolds.
Terry Jones Solicitors forms part of the Metamorph Law Group.
Metamorph Law is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. We are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500. Our employee count currently exceeds 600 who are based across various offices throughout the country.
We have acquired several law firms under Metamorph Group Limited and would encourage applicants to visit www.metamorphlaw.co.uk to read more about our history and our mission.
We have a requirement for a Paralegal in our family team working with Terry Jones.
Main Purpose of Job
- Opening new files including obtaining relevant ID for new clients
- Responding to day to day queries
- Preparing documents
- Providing administrative support
- Taking telephone messages and updating clients/other solicitors, where appropriate
- Preparing and submitting forms
- Preparing and submitting bills
- Any other duties which from time to time as required within the department
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Effective and confident communicator (verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- IT literate
- Experience using case management system preferred but not essential
For more information contact Dawn Everton on the details provided.