We pride ourselves on providing our nationwide clients with honest, cost effective and reliable legal services. As one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the UK, we have many clients who return to us for our fast, modern service and our dedication to client care.
This role is to be based in our High Wycombe office.
You will be an experienced conveyancer, you will be expected to deliver the highest possible legal
and service standards. You will be expected to maximise profit for the company, to engage in the management process and support the firm’s marketing campaigns; to build relationships with the firm’s introducers and clients and to encourage further business to the firm. We expect our staff to lead by example, and to work with the firm to embrace new technology and changes in the way that conveyancing services are delivered.
Area of Accountability
- To take responsibility for a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including
freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership, new build properties and Limited Company transactions.
- To proactively and efficiently manage conveyancing tasks throughout the whole
transaction, whilst managing Client expectations.
- To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within
agreed internal and external SLA’s and within company procedures.
- To act in accordance with our regulatory requirements including AML processes.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- To deal with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, other stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner.
- To monitor the progress and status of all transactions within your caseload
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on
- To identify and refer complex queries to your manager for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter.
- And in addition to the above, undertake any ad hoc duties when reasonably required.
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven experience handling a range of residential property matters.
- The ability to progress transactions and manage caseload with minimal supervision.
- Capable of building strong and effective relationships.
- Meet SLA’s.
- Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and any other regulatory
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and adapt to meet client and business needs.
For a confidential conversation or further details about this role, please contact Dawn Everton on the details provided