Salary – Extremely competitive
Experience required – None, full training provided
Standard office hours with flexible working available
An opportunity has arisen within our Terry Jones Solicitors office in Telford to join our growing legal team. We are looking for someone who wants to start a career in Conveyancing and we are eager to fill the position as soon as possible.
No experience is required for the role as full training is provided, but any transferrable skills within administration would be useful.
Terry Jones Solicitors are a subsidiary of Metamorph Group who are proud to employ the very best conveyancing professionals and we want to provide you with the support you need to flourish and progress in your career. We are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500.
The conveyancing arm of our business is led by Rachel Walton, who herself has over 35 years’ experience as a solicitor.
- Assist conveyancers in the efficient processing and management of Residential Conveyancing matters including new build properties.
- Attend to clients, estate agents, solicitors, intermediaries and other 3rd parties both on the telephone/e-mail and written correspondence within agreed SLA’s
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently, professionally and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancers
- To provide general legal administrative support to colleagues in Residential Conveyancing,
- Updating bespoke third party or referrers website/portals
- Take proactive action to ensure all parties are kept informed
- Deal with all other general correspondence and administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, data entry and management of incoming post.
- To ensure Money Laundering procedures are adhered to and any suspicious circumstances reported
- Proven customer care skills
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high standards of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Assertive, calm, friendly and a good team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Why work with us?
At Terry Jones Solicitors, we are a close-knit team and encourage wellness in and out of the office. We understand that the conveyancing market is challenging at the moment which is why we want to offer you as much back in return. As well as your salary, we will provide you with a wide range of benefits, such as –
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- BUPA healthcare (dependent on your level)
- Company pension
- The Employee Benefit Trust owns 5% of the Metamorph Group, every employee owns shares in this 5%
- Growing and developing environment which is truly different to the legal norm
Progression is truly a huge part of working with us. Unlike other companies, you can not only progress within your office, but at a national level as well which gives a huge array of possibilities for your career and salary.
Apply now via our contact form below, or contact Dawn Everton directly on firstname.lastname@example.org