Permanent, Full Time/Part Time, Wakefield
This role is based in our head office in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Based within our Legal Operations Department you’ll be working with our team of dedicated, highly skilled legal professionals and conveyancing specialists. You’ll be responsible to provide an excellent service to our clients and to act as ambassadors for Beaumont Legal.
Areas of Accountability:
- To take responsibility for a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sale and purchase transactions of freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership newbuild properties and Limited Company transactions
- To proactively and efficiently manage Client related conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations
- To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLAs and within company procedures
- To act in accordance with our regulatory requirements
- To deal with the other side solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, clients and local authorities in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure that client and office ledgers balance at the end of transactions and verify all monies and billing is correctly accounted for
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on customer care
- Identify and refer complex queries to the technical team promptly for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and any other regulatory requirements
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Assertive, calm, friendly and a good team player