Browns Solicitors, one of Buckinghamshire’s leading law firms, provides excellent service and support to local businesses and individuals. They form part of a top 100 law firm, Metamorph Law which is ‘top ranked’ according to the legal directory, Chambers and Partners, and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500 with an employee count currently exceeding 650 and a network of offices across the country. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including our employee share scheme, quality caseload and good prospects.
We have a requirement for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join our team based in our High Wycombe office. The position is varied and challenging and you will be working closely with Barry McLoughlin and his team. The successful candidate will:
- Have solid commercial property experience
- Preferably have a following of clients and / or have local connections, although this is not essential.
- Have business development/marketing experience
- Be comfortable running a caseload without supervision
- Be prepared to travel to and work from other offices
- Be client focused
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have an aptitude for business development and marketing
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient