We have a requirement for a Solicitor for our Childcare Team at our Knight Polson office based in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
As the ideal candidate, you will be experienced in childcare and publicly funded matters. We operate on national services lines, and our family team is headed up by Sara-Jayne Files.
Knight Polson is part of the Metamorph Group which is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK.
We are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500. Our employee count currently exceeds 700 who are based across various offices throughout the country.
We have acquired several law firms under Metamorph Group Limited and would encourage applicants to visit www.metamorphlaw.co.uk
to read more about our history and our mission.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience in family and child care work
- have excellent knowledge of the public funding system and LAA procedures
- have developed a relationship with CAFCASS and other childcare agencies
- be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Children’s Panel (not essential but would be advantageous)
- be able to undertake their own advocacy
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available