Linder Myers Solicitors is looking to appoint a childcare paralegal/legal assistant to be based within their Sale office, working for Barbara Crawford-Jones
We offer competitive salaries, and a range of benefits including private medical insurance and our employee benefit trust.
We have a requirement for a Paralegal/legal assistant in our childcare team.
- Preparing files to send to costs draftsperson, liaising with the costs draftsperson to finalise bill and payment.
- Processing disbursements, submitting POAs on CCMS.
- Managing and processing POAs for profit costs
- Maintaining general records.
- Ensuring proper set up and closure of files.
- Supporting the smooth running of files and maintaining excellent client care.
- Assisting fee earners in case management and progression.
- Liaising with clients, Courts, solicitors and others.
- Assisting in drafting of documents, support and training will be provided in this respect.
- Sound knowledge of CCMS
Full time preferred, flexible office/home work by agreement.
For more information contact Dawn Everton on the details provided.