Since the early 1800s, Beaumont Legal has been helping people with their legal needs. We pride ourselves on providing our nationwide clients with honest, cost effective and reliable legal services.
As one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the UK, we have many clients who return to us for our fast, modern service and our dedication to client care.
While we're driven by our history, traditionalism doesn't halt our progress as a legal firm. We believe technology enhances what we do, which is why our services are so tech-friendly.
This role is based in our Wakefield office at Beaumont House, 1 Paragon Avenue, Wakefield, WF1 2UF.
Based within our New Business department you'll be working within a vibrant, dynamic and successful team whose aims are to seek out and seize new opportunites, driving business and growth.
Areas of Accountability
- Manage internal New Business inbox and deal with internal inbox enquiries from staff, receiving instruction documentation from clients and requests from brokers and estate agents to send out quotations and instruction forms
- Upload instruction forms to partner and allocate to appropriate Case Handlers via internal case management system
- Printing and sending client care packs
- General ad-hoc administration duties to support the New Business team
- In addition to the above you are required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be required of this role
What you'll need to succeed
- Confident communicator with excellent spoken and written skills
- Proactive approach to all work tasks with fantastic time management skills
- Ability to priorities and multitask tasks accordingly
- Attention to detail and able to work with a high deal of accuracy
- Can work independently as well as in a team
- Competent IT user including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook